Shane M. Bebout
Shane Bebout is a shareholder at Todd, Barron, Thomason, Hudman & Bebout, P.C. Shane Bebout has worked on cases ranging from adoptions and estate planning to corporate transactions and litigation. While much of his practice is in the court room or before a court of appeals, he utilizes this knowledge to assist his clients in avoiding serious pitfalls in agreements and other transactions.
He has represented clients through numerous trials and appeals, including mineral disputes, probate litigation, collections, real estate disputes, and creditors in bankruptcy. In addition to his legal practice, Shane Bebout and his wife recognize all this community has done for them, and try to give back by serving through their local church and various organizations.
- State Bar of Texas, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Trials and Appeals
- Real Estate Law
- Charitable Organizations
- Business Organizations
- Estate Planning
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., magnu cum laude, 2012
- Texas Tech University, B.A., magnu cum laude, Political Science, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Ector County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Ector County Young Lawyers Association
- Midland Odessa Business and Estate Planning Council
- Young Professionals in Energy
- Shane Bebout, APPLICABLE COMMITMENT PERIOD – GIVE ME TIME OR GIVE ME MONEY: How Modification Changes the Way We Look at Time, the National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees Quarterly Oct/Nov/Dec 2011.