Jeffrey F. Thomason
Jeffrey Thomason has practiced law in the Permian Basin and surrounding areas for over 31 years. During that time he has represented a large variety of clients, helping them resolve their legal disputes with debtors, creditors, employees, employers, and business associates. Mr. Thomason leverages that experience daily to help his clients resolve their legal problems.
He is a hard-charger when that is appropriate, but can also develop more subtle solutions when that would better serve the client’s needs. His years of experience in the area of creditor’s rights allows him to have success in collecting many judgments that others considered no-win situations.
- State of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Western Districts of Texas
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Trial
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights
- Employment Law
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 1981
- West Texas State University, B.S. Political Science, 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Ector County Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas